Friday, October 9

Periódicos







Passei muito tempo sem postar, e mesmo os publicados estavam com uma periodicidade bem elástica este ano.

E para tudo este sumiço há alguns motivos.

O primeiro é que ainda não podia divulgar meu atual trabalho.
Mas foi lançado na San Diego ComicCon 09 um preview com doze páginas do The Last Days of the American Crime. Das quais posto as primeiras aqui hoje. Com os originais a tinta de cada página.

Em segundo lugar, eu estou preparando um volume de trabalho para poder colocar aqui com uma periodicidade semanal.
E estrear em 2010 um novo Site com meu portfólio e um novo blog, com projetos pessoais, sketches, links, e quem sabe, até um pouco mais de textos.

Sempre achei que a imagem devesse falar por mim, até por que é a linguagem que melhor sei me expressar. Mas venho escrevendo, sobre o desenho e as Histórias em Quadrinhos, e vou usar este espaço para divulgá-los.

Espero que gostem das primeiras páginas deste novo projeto o tanto que tenho gostado de fazê-las.

Até mais

Greg Tocchini


Periodic

I have spent a very long time without posting. Even the posts that I had published didn’t follow a regular schedule this year.

There’re some reasons for this.

First I couldn’t publish my actual work.
But a preview of 12 pages from The Last Days of American Crime was launched in San Diego ComicCon 09, which I’m posting here today, plus their ink pages.

Second I’m preparing a good volume of work to publish weekly.

In 2010, I will start a new site with my portfolio and a new blog with personal projects, sketches, links, and who knows, some more articles.

I have always thought that my images should speak for me since this is the language that I can best express myself. I have been writing about drawing and comics, and I will use this space to publish them.

I hope you like the first pages the same way I did when I created them.

I see you soon.
Greg Tocchini

3 comments:

dylanio21 said...

I love it, I can't wait for more stuff!
I hope you continue to add English parts to your blog in the future!

marco said...

i look forward to see your new blog, then, because your more personal works are fantastic, like the paintings you posted last year and the illustrations.

still, these pencils here and how they become the finished page is magic!

Kawabamgaaaaaaaaaa said...

Salve Greg muito foda pena que vc não pode Vir ao FIQ mas ta excelente as paginas espero poder ver mais um forte abraço ..Jonas.